High-Quality Instruction by Professional MusicIANS and ArtISTS
We are so proud of our talented faculty! Over the past 25 years, we have built a large team of teachers who deliver outstanding educational experiences in Music and Visual Arts. To maintain the high-quality standards our students have come to expect at CFMA, we carefully vet the teachers we put in front of you:
- All new instructors are hand-picked, based on their professional arts training and/or professional expertise as performing and visual artists
- All instructors must be effective classroom teachers
- All instructors must be able to work well with students of all ages
- We require that all instructors pass criminal background checks in order to keep you and your children safe
- Everyone on our team must be a good fit for our company culture and what we're trying to achieve as a school
Please feel free to browse our faculty bios below, and as always, reach out with any questions you may have!