Students ages 6 to 8 with no (or very little) prior training on the Piano. Placement into the group is contingent upon student evaluation by the Instructor.
What is the class size? Enrollment is limited to a maximum of 6 Students only.
How often does class meet? We meet once a week for 60 minutes.
What you will get:
- Weekly 60 minutes group lesson
- fundamentals of music theory
- learning in a group setting with support from your peers
- learning to play in an ensemble setting
- develop and gain confidence for performance
Tuition includes free instructional materials.
Additional requirement: Students must own or have access to a keyboard for regular practice purposes.