NOTE: We do not recommend Chromebooks for music and acting due to low audio and video quality. Occasionally there is an issue with the Zoom Cloud Meetings app, which may not be compatible. If you are unable to complete the installation, use a different device.
- EVERY DAY YOU HAVE A LESSON, REHEARSAL, or PERFORMANCE: Install the CURRENT version of the Zoom Cloud Meetings app (NOT the Zoom Chrome Extension) from the Google Play Store:
- Click the circle on the lower left corner of your screen
- Click the Google Play Store icon (if you don’t see it, click the small arrow ^)
- Search for Zoom
- Install Zoom Cloud Meetings
- Open the Zoom App
- Click the Settings icon
- Click Meeting
- Scroll down to Use Original Sound and turn it ON
- Exit Settings.
- Tap your screen, then select “More •••”
- Click “Enable Original Sound”
- If you do not see Enable Original Sound, leave the meeting and go back to step 5 above.