There is such a wealth of vocal music and singing styles to fall in love with. Some of our voice lesson students get excited about the current and recent superstars and singer-songwriters (for example, Lady Gaga, Adele, Beyonce, Ariana Grande, Katy Perry, or Amy Winehouse)? Others are drawn to the greatest lead singers of all time, such as Freddie Mercury (Queen), and Bruce Springsteen (E Street Band). Those who get excited about classical music adore opera stars and operatic singing, including the non-musical elements of opera such as drama, storyline, acting and movement on stage, and of course, the use of costumes! The operatic repertoire is vast and spans works across several centuries and countries. Of all the historical operas, the great works of the Romantic period, especially those by Verdi, Bellini, and Wagner, are now most well-known.
To sum it up, taking voice lessons can be an incredible experience, a vast musical and artistic journey that is very exciting and enjoyable. However, there is so much more to taking vocal lessons and singing on a regular basis than learning new songs and repertoire. Voice lessons literally open new opportunities to improve the quality of your life both physically and emotionally. Though rarely talked about, these benefits are really significant for vocal students of any age.
SINGING LESSONS IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF LIFE
When you start Voice Lessons, you will experience several immediate benefits because vocal training
- Boosts your confidence level;
- Increases self-awareness and decrease self-doubt;
- Improves public speaking skills;
- Improves your ability to express yourself to others both verbally and non-verbally;
- Opens up a window into the world of theater, including on-stage character development, acting, and drama;
- Helps you develop a deeper understanding and enjoyment of the arts;
- Gives you an appreciation of the music of other vocal artists.
But there is an even bigger story here. Not only will voice lessons make you a better singer and performing artist, but vocal training will literally improve your emotional and physical health.
VOICE LESSONS HAVE HEALTH BENEFITS
You may have never thought of this, but research has shown that singing comes with an amazing range of significant health benefits. Among these, taking Voice Lessons can:
- Improve your overall health;
- Improve your breathing (deeper breaths give your body more oxygen and release muscle tension)
- Improve your posture (singing lessons for kids is also great for teaching them proper posture, which is needed for ideal tone production)
- Tone your facial muscles (We all want to keep that youthful appearance!)
- Boost your immune system, helping you fight disease and prolong your life;
- Increase your lung capacity and clear your sinuses;
- Relieve stress and improve your mood and emotional well-being;
- Help you sleep better (less stress = more restful sleep);
- Strengthen abdominal muscles and stimulate blood circulation
- Stimulate thyroid and pancreas to improve the important bodily processes they regulate
Offering such a powerful and comprehensive package of benefits, voice lessons are a fantastic choice for students of all ages. And it goes without saying, that there is no need to invest money in a musical instrument; in this case, you were born with it, and it’s the only one of its kind!Check out our Voice Lesson Program!