Are you a driven and competitive sales professional with a proven track record in selling services? If so, consider joining Cy-Fair Music and Arts, a large and well-established after school program in Northwest Houston, and become an important part of our dynamic team of Administrators and Faculty! This position will offer you the opportunity to make a real impact by helping us share the benefits of fine arts education with many more children (and adults!) in the local community.
We are looking for a strong Sales and Enrollment Specialist to help us grow our student body and expand our fine arts programs. The Sales and Enrollment Specialist will be responsible for all stages of the student enrollment process. Qualified candidates are expected, first and foremost, to have extensive experience in selling educational or other service-based programs on the phone, and have a high level of expertise in using cloud-based technologies.
Position is Full-Time (40 hours per week). Work is to be performed onsite at our physical location.
Annual Salary: $45,000 to $50,000
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
Required Educational and Professional Qualifications for the Sales and Enrollment Specialist:
- Must have completed a Bachelor's degree
- Prior experience: Successful candidates must have prior experience selling service-based programs such as educational services (classes or lessons); membership-type programs (music schools; gyms; yoga studios; martial arts studios; dance studios, etc.); insurance policies; warranty services; etc.
- Technology skills are crucial for this position, particularly experience with database systems, including customer relationship management (CRM) systems, and video conferencing tools.
- Candidates must be able to perform at least basic tasks in Google Suite--esp. Google Drive, Google Docs, and Google Sheets. Finalists for the position will be asked to demonstrate their familiarity with these Google Suite components during the interview process.
Other REQUIRED Qualifications:
- Sales and Enrollment Specialist must be comfortable working in an environment that is data-driven, performance-oriented, and fully transparent
- Must thrive in a sales environment that sets goal metrics and expects results
- Ability to work weekday afternoons/evenings and Saturdays
- Must be detail-oriented and accurate
- Must be a very effective problem-solver
Highly desirable Additional Qualifications:
- Some training in music, theater, visual arts, or dance preferred
- Expertise in social media marketing for businesses
- Intimate familiarity especially with Facebook, Instagram, and Youtube
Your application must include:
- Cover Letter addressed to Valentina Jotovic, C.E.O., Cy-Fair Music and Arts
- Updated Resume Review of applications will begin immediately and continue until the position is filled.
Founded in 1993, Cy-Fair Music and Arts (“CFMA”) is Northwest Houston’s premier Music and Visual Arts school. We offer face-to-face and online classes and lessons for children, teenagers, and adults. Our state-of-the-art facility, located at 7103 Glen Chase Ct, Houston, TX 77095, boasts 19 rooms, including a recital hall. CFMA currently operates year-round Monday through Saturday and employs nearly 40 instructors across the two disciplines. All regular Faculty and Administrative Support staff are employees (W2’s).
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
- How many years of experience as an Enrollment Specialist do you have?
- How many years of Sales experience do you have?
- How many years of Customer Service experience do you have?
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- When are you available for an interview or phone screen? Please list 2-3 dates and times or ranges of times.